New Billing Guide
- 1. Payment Methods
- The following payment methods are accepted for online purchases at OLIVE YOUNG.
- - International credit cards / Debit Card and Credit/Debit Card issued in Korea
- - Paypal (International account only)
- : According to the PayPal's policy, you cannot use your PayPal account registered in Korea
- - Reward points
- 2. Payment Amount
- - All of our products’ prices are in USD
- Please be noted that the actual amount of payment may differ from the price indicated in your cart depending on:
- 1) The USD exchange rate of your bank
- 2) Special offers of particular products at the time of purchase
Please place separate orders for your desired items if the total amount due exceeds USD 300.
- If the currency of customers' bank cards is not in USD there will be an exchange in currency during the refund process,
and there would be a difference in paid amount and refunded amount due to differences in exchange rate over time.
- 3. Customs Duties
- International shipments may be subject to import duties and customs fees, which are levied once the package reaches the country of destination.
All related fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
Please be aware that any customs clearance-related charges are the responsibility of the customers, EVEN for free shipping promotion orders.
Customs policies vary widely by country. Please consult your local customs office directly to see if they do in fact apply duties to your imports.
Not knowing your country's regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed or even returned.
Due to complex and ever-changing customs policies we cannot guarantee the items you are ordering are permitted for import into your country.
Therefore, it is crucial that you be aware of the customs laws in your country before placing an order.
Please consult your customs office to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
- 1. Prepairing Shipment
- Once payment is completed, your item(s) will be sent to our warehouse to be processed and packed for shipment.
During this time, your order status will appear as "Preparing Shipment". Please allow 2-3 business days for the order to be processed and prepared for shipment.
On the “Preparing Shipment” status, no changes and cancellations for your order can be made.
- 2. In Transit
- Once the shipment for your order is dispatched, the order status will appear as "In Transit".
- 3. Delivered
- - Your order is delivered to your selected address.
- Please note that delivery may be delayed due to external factors such as customs clearance, import-related inspections, etc.