PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product Name||Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10 Cherry Blossom Special Edition|
|Discounted Price||USD 54.00|
|Discount validity period||Remaining Time 4 day(s) 12:48:48 (USD 6.00 discount)2020-11-01 00:00 ~ 2020-11-30 00:00|
|Select item with details above|
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
Nourishing damaged and brittle hair
Adding moisture to hair
Amino Acids: They help repair surface damage while providing moisture
Hydrolyzed proteins and collagen: They strengthen hair from the roots and promote hair growth
Liquid hair treatment that instantly delivers rich ingredients and moisture to dry, over-processed, brittle, and damaged hair
Gives hair moisture and shine
Leaves hair full and volumized
Has a fruity floral scent for all day freshness
|Volume / Weight||480ml|
|Details||Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10 480ml Cherry Blossom Special Edition|
|Expiration Date||3 years|
|How to Use||1. Remove excess water after shampooing.|
2. Apply Water Treatment Miracle 10 to hair.
3. Massage hair for 10 seconds, then rinse with lukewarm water.
*For extremely damaged hair, leave for more than 10 seconds. When you massage product into hair, the heat will make the formula turn creamy. For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
|Manufacturer / Distributor||DK Cosmetics Co., Ltd., Sewha P&C Co., Ltd.|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Ingredients||Butylene Glycol, Denatured Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Adenium Obesum Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Leucine, Methionine, Valine, Serine, Cysteine, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Histidine, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Tara Gum|
|MFDS Evaluation of Functional Cosmetics||Not applicable|
|Cautions for Use||1) If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use and consult a physician. |
2) Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3) Storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Cautions for hair dyes (oxidative & non-oxidative)
a) Do not use if you have the following issues. Otherwise, you may experience skin hypersensitivity, symptoms such as swelling and inflammation, or deteriorated conditions.
(1) Experiences with swelling, nausea, or vomiting after or during use of bleaches containing persulfates (This information is only indicated on hair dyes formulated with persulfates.)
(2) Experiences with skin abnormalities such as swelling and inflammation, or symptoms such as rash, redness, itchiness, or nausea during or after use of hair dyes
(3) Abnormal skin reactions to patch tests
(4) Boils, wounds, or other skin conditions on the scalp, face, or neck
(5) Menstruation, pregnancy, or expected pregnancy
(6) Mid-recovery from childbirth, disease, or other medical conditions
(7) Allergies, kidney disease, or blood disorders
(8) Persistent mild fever, malaise, palpitation, breathing difficulties, or excessive bleeding during menstruation, nosebleeds, etc.
(9) This product contains propylene glycol and may cause allergic reactions. If you are sensitive or allergic to this ingredient, consult a doctor or pharmacist before use. (This information is only indicated on products formulated with propylene glycol.)
b) Before hair coloring
(1) Conduct a patch test 2 days (48 hours) before use, following the order below. Patch tests help you determine whether you may experience side effects from hair dyes. Even if you have used hair dyes with no problems in the past, patch testing is still necessary because your body may change and develop allergies over time. (Patch test directions are provided via pictures ① through ④ and may accompany Cautions of Use as an appendix if necessary.)
① Using soap water, thoroughly clean a small area of skin with hair, under the arm or behind the ear. Lightly wipe with a cotton cloth.
② Following the directions provided, mix the formulas to create a small amount of hair dye.
③ Apply a coin-sized amount of the mixture to the cleansed area and air dry, then leave for 48 hours. (Please comply with the suggested testing time.)
④ Check the tested area once after 30 minutes and once after 48 hours (total two times). If skin shows symptoms such as rash, redness, itchiness, blisters, or irritation, rinse immediately without touching and do not proceed to dye hair. If symptoms show before 48 hours, suspend the test immediately, rinse off the test formula, and do not proceed to dye hair.
⑤ If skin does not show symptoms for 48 hours or longer, proceed to dye hair.
(2) Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes. Product may enter eyes. Do not use for any other areas except hair.
(3) Do not use right after shaving.
(4) Do not use permanent wave and straightening products for 1 week before and after hair coloring.
c) During hair coloring
(1) Keep product from entering eyes when dyeing or shampooing. Contact with eyes may cause severe pain or damage to eyes (keratitis). In case of contact with eyes, do not rub with hands. Immediately rinse under lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes, then consult an ophthalmologist. Do not use any eye drops unless instructed by your doctor.
(2) Do not dye your hair while you take a shower or wash your hair. Product may get into the eyes through sweat or water.
(3) Should you experience any symptoms such as swelling, rash, redness, itchiness, irritation, or nausea during use, suspend use immediately and rinse thoroughly. Continued use may deteriorate the symptoms.
(4) In case of contact with skin, immediately rinse with water. Wear gloves to protect your nails and fingers during use.
(5) Use in a well-ventilated area.
d) After hair coloring
(1) Should you experience any symptoms such as rash, redness, itchiness, blisters, or irritation on the head, face, or neck, refrain from scratching or rubbing with hands and consult a dermatologist immediately. Do not use any medication unless instructed by your doctor.
(2) If you experience nausea or sickness during or after hair coloring, consult a physician.
e) Storage and handling
(1) Do not store the hair dye mixture in a sealed container. The pressure from the gas released from the mixture may cause damage to the container. Take caution to prevent the mixture from splattering or staining other areas. The residual mixture has no effect. Please dispose of any residue right after use.
(2) Keep the cap open when you dispose of the container.
(3) Store unused product in an airtight container after use. Keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
5. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
|Quality Assurance Standard||Compensation for defective products is provided according to Fair Trade Commission standards.|
For customs clearance purposes, we request that you divide your orders for purchases that exceed USD 300.
Please note that if the delivery failed due to any reason including insufficient address, missing post code, and insufficient recipient information, we will contact you for checking but if there's no response within the time limit, parcel may be returned or discarded. If parcel is discarded or returned due to customer's fault, refund cannot be made. Please doublecheck your delivery information before checkout and take calls from shipping company for checking.
For claims on returned parcel due to insufficient address, unclaimed by addressee and etc., can be checked only for delivery made within 2 months.
Due to the issue regarding COVID-19, there has been delay or temporary stop of shipment from some countries. Read more
Notice regarding customs tax from the shipping company may or may not be sent to the recipient, so not getting a notice cannot be regarded as a reason to get refund for returned parcel.
Please keep following up with the tracking update and if customs clearance gets delayed, please contact local customs as soon as possible and claim the parcel.
|Shipping Option||Region||Delivery Time|
|Fastbox Standard||DHL||USA||Approx. 7|
|Fastbox Premium||DHL||Australia||Approx. 10|
|Fastbox Mail||EMS||Others||Approx. 14-21 day|
For US address, we are unable to ship to the following addresses: P.O. Box, APO, FPO, DPO.
Actual shipping fee that includes packaging and products may differ from estimate.
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will contain shipping details, your tracking number, and links to the selected courier website. To track an order at OliveYoung.com, go to My Account. You will need to sign in to access your account information.
Fastbox Tracking : Click here
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs duties, which are levied once the shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for import clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Olive Young has no control over these charges, nor can Olive Young predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
If the product you want is out of stock, we have an Email Restock Notification that lets us notify you when the product is back in stock. You can visit the product page and apply for Email Restock Notification.
If an item in your order is out of stock after payment, you will receive notification via email. If you would like to be notified when the item is back in stock, please visit the product page and sign up for Email Restock Notification.
Contact our customer service for more information.
Customer Service Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 (GMT+9)