- For customs clearance purposes, we request that you divide your orders for purchases that exceed USD 300.
- We are unable to ship to the EU and select countries.
- According to the EU GDPR policy, customers from EU countries cannot register, sign in, place orders, or make transactions.
2. Shipping Options
K-Packet Under 2kg Within 34 x 22 x 28 (cm)
Approx. 150 countries
Approx. 150 countries
Approx. 7 days
* Excluded regions are EU, according to GDPR policy, and South Korea.
- For US address, we are unable to ship to the following addresses: P.O. Box, APO, FPO, DPO.
- Actual shipping fee that includes packaging and products may differ from estimate.
- K-Packet shipments may need to be switched to EMS depending on the weight and size of package. Should this happen, you will be notified via email. Please take note after payment.
3. Shipping Fees
Free shipping for orders with total purchase amount USD 60 and over.
For orders with total purchase amount under USD 60. Click here for details
4. Shipping Process
① Add item(s) to Cart.
② Select desired item(s) and place order. - Once payment is completed, the order status will appear as “Pending Shipment.”
③ Pending Shipment - Please allow 1- 2 business days for the order to be processed and prepared for shipment.- Packages are not shipped from our distribution centers on weekends or Korea holidays.
④ In Transit - You will be able to check the tracking number and information on the My Orders page.
⑤ Delivery - Door-to-door courier service is available for EMS delivery.- K-Packets are delivered without signature confirmation. In the event the recipient is absent, the package will be dropped in the recipient’s mailbox. The postal service does not claim any responsibility for missing packages after delivery.
5. Check Your Order Status
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will contain shipping details, your tracking number, and links to the selected courier website. To track an order at OliveYoung.com, go to My Account. You will need to sign in to access your account information.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs duties, which are levied once the shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for import clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Olive Young has no control over these charges, nor can Olive Young predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
8. Email Restock Notification
If the product you want is out of stock, we have an Email Restock Notification that lets us notify you when the product is back in stock. You can visit the product page and apply for Email Restock Notification.
9. Out-of-Stock Items
If an item in your order is out of stock after payment, you will receive notification via email. If you would like to be notified when the item is back in stock, please visit the product page and sign up for Email Restock Notification.
10. Customer Service
Contact our customer service for more information.
Customer Service Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 (GMT+9)
CEO: Chang-gun KooBusiness Registration No.: 809-81-01574 Address: 6th Floor, 366, Hangang-daero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 04323, Republic of Korea E-commerce Permit: 2017-Seoul-Yongsan-0451Click here for business information
OLIVE YOUNG SOCIAL MEDIA
This window will automatically close when payment is processed.
Do not close this window until processing completes.
PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :